It’s been a busy few days, with the new staircase arriving yesterday which means work can now begin on this exciting instalment of the build!
• The Staircase/Lift shaft steel has been delivered and the bolts installed to hold the legs.
• A small crane has been put in the main entrance to start assembling the steel lift shaft.
• The building’s main services are ongoing
• The plastering to the ground floor main entrance is ongoing.
• Electrical containment ongoing
• Services have been installed through the ground floor ceiling into the first floor.
• Paint has been removed from the first-floor ceiling rib.
• The east elevation re-slating is ongoing.
• The leadwork to the dormers are being finished.
• Leadwork to clock tower near completion.
• Bellcote has been re-painted, including the bell stock.
• New lead details to bellcote.
Most of the past week has been preparing for the crane lift tomorrow, which will be lifting the clock mechanism, faces, weather vane and the bells back into the bellcote!