Thanks very much to Kate last week – not quite sure how this week’s blog can top it… but as always there is plenty to report!
• Stone repairs to old fire exit doorway
• The electrical containment in the ceiling void is ongoing
• Limecrete has been curing for 8 days
• Heating pipes containment in ceiling void
• Stripping old paint from wood panelling
• Ceiling has been plastered fully, and a distemper coat of paint applied
• Cracks to the curved section of the ceiling are being repaired.
• Electrical containment from Ground Floor ceiling to First Floor
• Radiator positions marked and piped
• Pivot Windows installed
• West elevation completely re-slated
• Leadwork to west clock tower face completed
• Dormer Leadwork completed on west elevation
• Started re-slating east elevation
• Cupola mouldings installed and ready to be painted